Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Today's the Day

So today, I decided to start a blog to just get my thoughts out there about all kinds of issues from a girl's perspective. I would say that I am an average Joe-ette. I want to write about the things that move me, bother me, make me laugh, make me cry, and just make me think. I don't think that I am an exceptional writer. As a matter of fact, I don't know anything about writting stories. So...I am just going to write the way I think and I am hoping that you find a voice here and feel free the share your opinions on any of the posts. First topic....coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. I think it has more to do with educating the public that it is OK to get involved. Quite often people just don't want to get in the middle or they fear for their own family. You never think that someone is about to face the ultimate sacrifice. How do we get the community to take the chance of getting involved? People think its not their business.

    ReplyDelete